1. Who are the artists?
We’re proud to be a team of professional pet portrait artists and animal lovers. Put the two together and you have the perfect fit.
2. Which animals can you work with?
We can work with any type of animal you need, so please don’t feel limited to the most popular choices of cats and dogs. No matter what you need, our artists will always rise to the occasion!
3. Do you draw my entire pet?
While we can do this on request we focus on portraits. If you want to see paws, legs, tails, etc. simply leave us a note when you place your order.
4. Is my photo suitable for your artists?
Follow these guidelines and everything will be okay:
- Take your photo in good light, preferably daylight
- Photograph at your pet’s eye level if you can
- There’s no need for your pet look into the camera
- Capture your pet’s key features with a HD close up
- Don’t submit a blurry photo just because you’re in a hurry
- Keep all of their features within the frame of the photo
- Make sure poor lighting doesn’t alter the apparent fur color
Our team personally check every photo submitted and will contact you if there is a problem. While we will do everything we can to meet your original delivery estimate, resubmission of photos can cause extended delivery times.
5. How should I submit an order for multiple pets?
Our artists need to see all the fine details. If you can take an individual photo of each pet, this will give them the best possible images to work from so that you get something you truly love.
And if you have a wonderful photo that shows all of your pets nice and clearly, our artists will love to work with it!
6. What background should I use?
As long as your pet is clearly shown in good natural light, nothing else matters. Simply snap away and then leave the rest to us!
7. How do you work?
We work from scratch with digital tools that we use by hand. They take time to perfect and are only really suitable for skilled, professional artists. Take a look at the link to see how we do it.
8. Can I see a preview prior to printing?
Yes, absolutely! We’ll email you a preview image so you can tell us what you think and check that you’re happy with everything.
9. Can you add or remove items from my photo?
If your pet is wearing an accessory you love, we’ll always do our absolute best to include. Unfortunately, we’re unable to make major alteration like closing mouths or adding collars. If in doubt, take a little extra time to snap a photo that captures the side of your pet you want us to work with.
10. How long does it take and how much does it cost?
We’ll be ready to finish our drawing in 3-5 days, and if you want a physical product printing will take 5-10 working days after you’ve approved the artwork.
Shipping prices are a flat fee:
USA / UK / Germany: free of charge
Canada: 9.95 USD
Europe Group A: 9.95 USD (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain)
Europe Group B: 19.95 USD (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland)
11. Do you ship globally?
Yes, we do! At the moment we are shipping to the USA, Canada and most European countries.
12. If I order multiple pieces, will they arrive together?
While we aim to give you everything all at the same time, there are instances where it works better for things to be dispatched separately. If you need an update, all you have to do is ask.